Entry level compact drive for applications up to 11kW
Motovario's new series of variable speed drives are packed full of the latest technology and features for superior motor control.
The LM16 series is packed full of features that cover most small general purpose applications at an excellent price - on board keypad and potentiometer, built in Modbus RS485 communications, PID feedback control and add on options for further communication protocols.
Available as a panel mount drive, single phase input to 2.2kW and three phase input to 11kW.
- Output frequency up to 599Hz
- Built-in Modbus RS485 communication for one to one and one to many control
- Built-in digital display and keypad including speed adjustment potentiometer
- RJ45 interface for PC and copy module
- Compact space saving design for side by side installation
- Plus optional Din rail mounting kit
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Rapid stop function built-in complying with global standard
- Earthing terminals built-in into heat sink to effectively provide grounding protection
- Flip form communication interface for easy link and dust-proof feature, with operational and protective functions
- Auto Carrier frequency change to limit inverter over temperature
- Frame1 with fanless design can effectively objects entry to extends product life
- Higher reliability and environment immunity with coated PCB
- 32 bit 100M Hz CPU design provides high performance, faster A/D conversion and torque compensation
- Control mode include V/F and SLV
- Communication interface modules for Profibus/ DeviceNet/ Ethernet (TCP/IP)/ CANopen
- New Built-in BACnet communication function
- Built-in EMI filter. For interference suppression in compliance with (IEC) EN61800-3 and (IEC) EN 61800-5-1 standard
- LM16 connects grounding kit (option) to enhance the EMC effect
- Motor over-temperature protective function to protect motor (fulfilled by PTC)