Versatile range of bevel gearboxes
UNIMEC bevel gearboxes have been designed and manufactured for 30 years using state of the art technology to be able to meet the growing requirements of a demanding and sophisticated market. Nine sizes, tenths of mounting schemes, a range of serial ratios up to 1/12 and the possibility of a customized design having no equal, make of UNIMEC a reliable partner in the field of the motion transmission.
The practical cubic shape of bevel gearboxes allows universal mounting possibilities on every kind of machines.
Bevel gearboxes are also very versatile with regard to the shafts choice and the possibility of a direct mounting on any kind of motors, from the normal IEC to brushless motors, to pneumatic motors and so on. High running efficiency, low noise are the logical consequences of the application of Gleason® type spiral teeth conical gears; the use of this kind of geometry and suitable thermal treatments place UNIMEC's bevel gearboxes on top of this mechanical sector.
- Dynamically balanced armature/rotor for vibration free smooth operation
- Heavy duty industrial ball bearings are employed on all Baldor gearmotors
- Custom designed seals with a bi-directional helix for positive oil retention and long life
- Ball bearings for greater load capacity (J and K Styles)
- Induction hardened and ground worm significantly increases both the operating life and load capacity
- Internal expansion bladder eliminates the need for a breather while allowing the gearmotor to be mounted in any position.* This feature is exclusive to Baldor.
- UL recognized insulation system 200˚ ISR copper magnetic wire
- Synthetic oil provides improved efficiencies, long life and cooler operation. Permanently lubricated for long mainetnance-free operation.
- NEW castings are designed to eliminate any possibility of porosity leaks, reduce weight and increase strength and reliability